| 0 Respons Terbuka ]

Hey readers! 

As for now, I am considering to write again all of my travelling experiences, but I'm considering few matters before doing it. And some of them are; 

 As I've somewhere around 5 or 6 trips, (to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, KSA, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, Turkey and some more - or more if considering some small trips - well, for some a month is even small but let me do justice here, for most, it's not) altogether not been written down yet, and even the first one that supposed to be online, not even finished yet, so how do u like it more, for me to finish the first one and to write the latest one and going backwards accordingly or just write those trips in a timeline. 

Which language do u think is better? English or Malay? And no, I won't write it in Arabic as "I sound stupid when I speak Arabic!" Even more when I write! :)



Oh well, I probably do sound self-centered here, like, like anybody cares about my blog and travelling and so on. Seriously, I'm going to write my experiences for myself in the first place, as reminiscing tool. Because I found that the experiences and memories fading away too fast - that travelling just going to be a loss of money - even more when I was travelling alone. To read it again in the future - well, maybe worth it. But sharing some allowable (yes, allowable, i use that word strongly! :) ) stories is not bad right? 


But again, I'm just doing some consideration on my own. Your ideas and suggestion will be welcomed. 


And for those who are interested ( I doubt if there's any) in reading my travelling experiences, they are coming soon.. :)

0 Respons Terbuka

Post a Comment